Allentown is a city situated in Pennsylvania. It is famous for its fun endeavoring activities like the amusement parks, botanical gardens and so on. It is also known for its deep routed history preserved in various museums. It also offers a close look to the nature and its beauty through different parks and gardens, like, Cedar Beach Park, Dorney Park, Rose Gardens and many more.
Places to visit:
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom– Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom is the best amusement park in the city. It has roller coasters, thrill rides, Planet Snoopy, water slides, dining & live shows.
- Da Vinci Science Center- Da Vinci is a unique exhibit. It displays hands-on science experiments for all ages in a modern way.
- Liberty Bell Museum- Liberty Bell Museum is a place which displays a replica of the iconic Revolutionary War bell, displayed inside Zion's Church.
- Cedar Beach Park- Cedar Beach park is a public park alongside a beach. It comes with a small lake, an outdoor pool, and basketball & volleyball courts
- America On Wheels Museum- America On Wheels is a museum focused on wheeled transportation, like automobiles, scooters, etc., It also has a cafe & a gift shop.
- Allentown Art Museum- Art museum is totally dedicated to the Art. It has an art gallery exhibiting permanent & traveling exhibitions on display. It also has a cafe & gift shop inside it.
- Allentown Rose Gardens- Rose garden is a beautiful place. It specializes in having paved walking paths, 3 pavilions & a fitness and exercise trail.
Places to stay:
- Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites Allentown- It comes with features like an indoor pool, a hot tub, and free breakfast.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Allentown- It is an affordable place with a hot tub, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi & large-vehicle parking.
- Rodeway Inn- It has the most stylish rooms along with complimentary continental breakfast.
- Red Roof Inn Allentown South- It has the most vibrant rooms featuring a seasonal outdoor pool & free Wi-Fi.
- Ramada by Wyndham Allentown- It allows a comfy stay along with an outdoor pool, a casual restaurant and bar, free Wi-Fi & free breakfast.